The Pirouette family of PTA catheters (018, 035 and 014) features our novel low-profile balloon technologies and is available across a wide matrix of balloon lengths, diameters, and catheter lengths.
Preferred by clinicians
- Unique balloon structure/technology - FineFormTM - allowing thin walls and excellent re-wrap characteristics
Lower profile balloons across a wider range of diameters allow clinicians to carry out more procedures without having to change out guide wires – saving cost and time. Great re-wrap allows for multiple inflations as required in some peripheral procedures, as well as easy deflation and withdrawal.
- The longitudinal polymer orientation makes the balloon thin and tough
Tough, durable balloons are important for patient safety and fast procedural success.
- Catheter technology – great pushability and flexibility
Pirouette catheter design enhances the device capability – giving the clinician a wide range of options of manoeuvrability in crossing difficult lesions.
- Portfolio width – the widest practical range for lower limb work
168 codes across the Pirouette 018 range
106 codes across the Pirouette 035 range
168 codes across the Pirouette 014 range
- High rated burst pressures across the full range
The full Pirouette range extends up to 16 atm RBP – giving the clinician extra pressure when needed in difficult, highly calcified lesion cases.